- The AstutoTrack GPS is ideal for monitoring vehicles, machines and packages.
- Compact sizes and internal GPS antennae enable easy installation of the trackers.
- Movement (G-sensor), temperature and humidity sensor data are monitored and sent to the IoT-Platform.
- One dashboard manages all of your trucks, trailers & work equipment.
- Real-time visibility for locations and usage for trailers & service equipment.
- Accurate & reliable.
- Easy to use.
- FMCSA registered.
- Track unit from your smartphone or PC .
- Works on vehicles, trailers, containers, etc.
- Time registration
- Fleet tracking
- Fleet management
- Live location
- Locations' history
- Trailer tracking
- Container tracking
- Work equipment tracking
- Asset tracking
- Wake on motion for unpowered assets
- Stop detection
- IoT applications
- Logistics tracking
Easy to install in any vehicle with a standard OBD II connector, integrated in the cabin or magnetic . It can be used to locate, track and monitor the vehicle via SMS, PC Computer or Mobile APP. It is commonly used to track and locate individual vehicles. The user can also see real time tracking and check the historical route travelled.
Support Fuel sensor, temperature sensor, door sensor, siren, mic and speaker. They are commonly used to track and locate individual vehicles, motorbikes and boats, and are a valuable tool for enhancing your company’s fleet management.
Locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS/PC/APP. The user also can remotely cut off oil/power and check the historical record.
- 4G LTE network support
- Real-time position
- Vehicle trip history on web
- SOS alarm
- ACC switch alarm
- Geofence alarm
- External power cut off alarm
- Remote cut off fuel/power (optional)
- Vehicle towing alarm
- Overspeed alarm
- Backup battery low power alarm
- Car battery low power alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Power saving mode
- Mileage report
- Driver security
- Asset security
- Driver behavior
- Fleet management
One dashboard to manage all of your trucks, trailers & equipment. Contact us today. Real-time visibility for locations, maintenance needs & usage for trailers & service equipment. Accurate & reliable. Easy to use.
Our devices are approved by FMCSA.
Helping Landscapers, Gardeners, Farmers and Contractors Get More Work Done.
The Astuto GPS Tracker fleet solution helps landscapers, gardeners, farmers and contractors across Cape Cod and the Islands build better and work smarter with the help of the Astuto GPS Tracker's smart jobsite IoT technology. In an industry ripe for disruption and innovation, the Astuto GPS Tracker offers smart jobsite solutions that help
improve productivity and efficiency.
CONNECT YOUR EQUIPMENT. LEARN HOW YOUR FLEET RUNS.
GET MORE WORK DONE.
The Astuto GPS Tracker connects your fleet, work equipment and machines, and provides powerful insights about how they operate so you can increase utilization, productivity and efficiency on every jobsite.
Reduce accidents. Lower your insurance rates.
The Astuto GPS Tracker gives you the data you need to prevent accidents. With constant monitoring by the Astuto GPS Tracker, you can spot dangerous drivers, prevent unauthorized employees from operating equipment, and tie machines to a lot or jobsite. Use that data to show insurers you’re committed to safety, which could lower your insurance.
Safety and security start with Astuto Tracker GPS.
The Astuto GPS Tracker keeps your mixed fleet safe from common hazards on the jobsite:
● Geofences and Access Codes combat theft and unauthorized use of your assets.
● Driver Scorecards ensure your employees, and everyone around them, are safe on the road.
● Real-time alerts for anything from low fuel to location changes keep you in the know when something’s off.
Keep up with all this fleet data and more 24/7 from any internet-connected device. Get started with Astuto GPS Tracker today.
STREAMLINE YOUR DAILY WORK.
Astuto GPS Tracking technology simplifies, streamlines and connects every piece of equipment on the jobsite, regardless of OEM. The Astuto GPS Tracking platform is packed with features that help you work smarter and more efficiently every day. Astuto GPS Tracker runs on vehicles, machines and heavy equipment. See how better fleet management with Astuto GPS Tracking can help your team become more productive.
Make sure equipment stays where you left it. Geofencing uses GPS or RFID to trigger custom alerts to your phone or email when a physical boundary is crossed.
Gain Complete Control Over Your Fleet with Equipment Track.
If you are landscapers, gardeners, farmers or contractors
Ask for a QUOTE
$19.95 Per Vehicle/monthly
InfoPoint Standard Plus
$29.95 Per Vehicle/monthly
InfoPoint Standard Optimo Magnetico
$59.95 Per Vehicle/monthly